Enjoy learning and start living your own adventures
I offer you a complete and quality training, with low ratios that facilitate maximum customization, and in real environments where you can develop the knowledge and skills necessary to start practicing canyoning independently and safely.
Those people who want to start practicing canyoning of medium difficulty (up to v4a4). Previous experience is not necessary.
DURATION: 4 days. They can be consecutive or divided into two parts.
- 4 hours of theoretical training
- 4 hours of technical training in a controlled environment
- 24 hours of practical training in real environments
LOCATION: Basque Country, Pyrenees and/or Sierra de Guara.
SEASON: Any time of the year. You can choose the dates.
1 instructor guide for every 6 participants, during training in controlled environments.
1 instructor guide for every 4 participants, during training in real situations and environments.
- INTRODUCTION TO CANYONING
- TYPOLOGIES OF CANYONS AND RAVINES
- PREVENTION AND ANTICIPATION AGAINST OBJECTIVE RISKS IN CANYONING PRACTICE
- ASSESSMENT OF ANCHORS AND SYSTEMS
- CONCEPTS OF SPORT DESCENT AND ADVENTURE DESCENT
- GRADUATION OF DIFFICULTY
- INFORMATION SOURCES
- PERSONAL AND COLLECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- PLANNING AND LOGISTICS OF A DESCENT
- ACTION IN CASE OF ACCIDENT OR EMERGENCY
- AQUATIC PROGRESSION TECHNIQUES
- VERTICAL PROGRESSION TECHNIQUES WITHOUT ROPE
- VERTICAL PROGRESSION TECHNIQUES WITH ROPE
- HORIZONTAL PROGRESSION AND MANOUVRES FOR DESCENTS OF MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
- VERTICAL PROGRESSION AND MANOUVRES FOR DESCENTS OF MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
- SELF-RESCUE BASIC MANOUVRES
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
Minimum age 16 years. Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
To communicate to the guide before startig the activity any health problem, physical / psychological condition, or personal characteristic that may affect individual or collective safety during the activity.
7 to 8 participants: 260€/pax
3 to 6 participants: 325€/pax
2 participants: 435€/pax
1 participant: 850€/pax
1 instructor-guide for every 4 participants (T.D.2 Barrancos).
Individual equipment (helmet, canyoning harness equipped, 2-piece 5mm wetsuit, 3mm socks).
Collective equipment (1 ravine backpack and 1 watertight drum for every 2 participants, ropes and technical material).
Safety and emergency kit.
Civil liability insurance.
Organization and logistics.
PDF with the theoretical contents.
Price DOES NOT INCLUDE
Accomodation and meals.
Anything that does not appear in INCLUDES part.
Rafa Peñafiel Ona
Official qualification (Técnico Deportivo en Barrancos).
Extensive experience as a instructor-guide in courses of canyoning (initiation, living waters, and large verticals).
Extensive experience guiding descents of high difficulty.
Do not hesitate to contact for more information, make a reservation, or ask for a proposal.
PROCESSING OF CLIENTS DATA Informative clause
Responsible: Identity: Rafael Peñafiel Ona (LURRA Adventure) – TIN: 30683055C Address: C/Ermodo, 9-2º Telephone: +34664027346 email: firstname.lastname@example.org /We process the information you provide us on behalf of our company with the purpose of providing the requested service, and billing for the service. The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether (LURRA Adventure) is processing your personal data; therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its erasure when the data are no longer necessary.
+34 664 02 73 46
nnNo dudes en contactar si deseas ampliar información, solicitar una propuesta, o realizar una reserva.